HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in the following ways
- When you request services, or information from us, fill out a form, or otherwise interact with us through the Site.
- When you contact us separately by email.
- Automatically through technology such as cookies, Flash cookies, HTML5 local storage, pixel tags, clear gifs, or other tracking/recording tools, including when you click on a link to visit the Site, interact with our ads or other content on the Site or on third-party sites or platforms, or open the emails we send.
- By using the Site or interacting with our content on third-party sites, you agree that we and our service providers may set cookies on your computer or device and use other tracking technologies described above.
TYPES/CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information
- Usage, viewing and technical data automatically collected from your computer or device through cookies and other technologies, such as your device identifier or IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp.
- Location information when you visit the Site, including location information provided by a computer or device interacting with the Site. Location information is only used for security, monitoring, and troubleshooting purposes (most devices allow you to turn off location services).
- Information we collect when you interact with our content on the Site or on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes,” profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to your account information. Such information may include contact information from business information database providers, which we use to update and correct our records, and search term and search result information from internet searches conducted by our data licensors.
Special Categories of Personal Data. We do not collect from users or process (a) the special categories of personal data defined by the European Union (“EU”) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); or personal data relating to criminal convictions or offenses. The Site and SEO Platform are not meant for the processing of sensitive Personal Information. Please do not send us, and do not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site or otherwise, as EndHep2030 has no intention of processing such sensitive Personal Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information submitted through our Sites or collected through email to
- Analyze the characteristics of our customers and improve our services.
- Contact you about your request, and to follow up with you about the products and services in which you have expressed an interest.
- Send information to you regarding upcoming updates, events, and relevant industry related news or articles.
- Provide, maintain and improve the Site and our products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Site (for example, by remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it on subsequent visits, or to verify your identity).
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Control unauthorized use or abuse of the Site and our products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- Analyze trends, administer or optimize the Site, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users’ movements around the Site) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- Enhance your experience as a user visiting the Site.
You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the email. You will continue to receive notices regarding the services you purchased, and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt out of these communications, which are not marketing-related but merely required for the relevant business relationship. With regard to marketing-related types of communication (i.e. e-mails and phone calls), EndHep2030 will (a) where legally required only provide you with such information after you have opted in and (b) provide you the opportunity to opt out if you do not want to receive further marketing-related types of communication from us.
VISITING OUR SITE
When you visit our Site, we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns, including through the use of third-party analytics services (such as Google Analytics). We do this to understand how people are using our website, to manage its operation and to diagnose any problems. We also use third-party services to help us identify visitors to our website to improve the way we offer our products and services.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular Site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our Site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site.
We gather statistics around email opening and interaction using industry-standard technologies, including tracking pixels, to analyze the performance of email campaigns. We use data about your interactions with our emails as an indicator of your interest in our Services.
DATA RETENTION, STORAGE AND INFORMATION SECURITY
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, misuse, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular, we:
- Encrypt our Site using SSL or TLS.
- Review our information collection, storage and processing practices, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- Restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
We will retain your information for as long as it is needed to:
- Provide products and services that you or your organization have requested.
- To communicate with you about a request you have made to us.
- To enable you to maintain an account with us, provided that you or the organization through which your account was created have not otherwise requested that we delete your information.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and demonstrate compliance.
THIRD PARTY SITES
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the EndHep2030 Site, you warrant to EndHep2030 that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.