- The Hepatitis Fund first Activity Report has been released on World Hepatitis Day 2021. Find it here.
- How can the world end viral hepatitis by 2030? 5 experts explain. Read Manal El-Sayed blog post contribution for WHD 2021 here.
- Financing the elimination of viral hepatitis. Watch this World Economic Forum and Hepatitis Fund roundtable, in cooperation with the World Health Organisation.
- It’s time to rid the world of viral hepatitis. Here’s how to do it. Read THF piece here.
- Towards a hepatitis-free future. Watch World Hepatitis Day 2020 High-Level Talk Show here.
- The Hepatitis Fund announces 2020 grant recipients- Read the press release here.
- WHO released a report demonstrating the role global health donors have in catalytic funding to achieve the goals of hepatitis elimination and Universal Health Coverage. Read the report here.
Together, we can end viral hepatitis.
We are the only grant-making organization dedicated exclusively to the mission of ending viral hepatitis.
With a limited lifespan to sunset in 2035, The Hepatitis Fund was conceived as a collective funding platform to mobilize public and private financial resources globally to accelerate
action to eliminate viral hepatitis as a major public health threat, for a hepatitis-free world for generations to come.